SURGICAL ONCOLOGY Program Candidates Match Application and Ranking Submission
REMINDERS for SURGICAL ONCOLOGY Program Candidates:
• Applicants to the 2014 Match will submit applications and all supporting materials through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications will not be accepted by the SSO. The application will open in July. When available, the SSO will post the finalized Match timeline. Check back here for updates.
• The Ranking Entry process will be conducted through the National Residency Match Program (NRMP®). Program candidates must register with the NRMP® (even if you have utilized the R3 system before). Please do this by going to Registration, Ranking, and Results® (R3®) system, using a unique email, username and password.
• QUESTIONS? Please contact SSO staff Jenny Ramion at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Thank you!
Steps for getting into R3
To access the R3 system, you will:
- Go to the R3 system.
- Login to Option 2, by clicking Register.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a username and password of your choice. The NRMP is unable to retrieve your unique login information, and you must reset your password if you forget it.
- Complete the registration process by filling out your profile information. If you list a personal email account (e.g., Gmail) with the NRMP, be sure to remove all filters that may assign incoming NRMP email to a SPAM folder.