Developed by the Society of Surgical Oncology and written by more than 50 experts SOSAP 2.0 delivers convenient and comprehensive learning with over 272 case and problem-based scenarios in six major topic areas.
Visit ExpertED@SSO to purchase SOSAP 2.0
SOSAP 2.0 is now available on your iPad and iPhone
An iPad and iPhone app are now included with your purchase of the web-based version of SOSAP 2.0. Find the app in the Apple Store by searching for “SOSAP 2.0”. The app uses the same login information as the web-based version and syncs between both versions when you’re connected to the internet.
This activity is partially supported by independent educational grants from Amgen, Inc., Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. and Merck & Co.
Education for Any Career Stage
- Earn 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (Credits will not be available after May 31, 2019. Credits must be claimed prior to this date.)
- Prepare for the ABS Certification Exam in Complex General Surgical Oncology
- Remain current in the latest advances in surgical oncology
- Gain immediate feedback on responses to questions
- Read the response critique and review references to deepen your knowledge
- Add bookmarks and notes for future reference