Prepare with Confidence for the CGSO Board Exam
On Saturday, January 25, 2020, SSO will offer the popular CGSO Board Exam Review Course, four weeks before the next CGSO Certifying Exam. The Review Course will take place at the Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport Hotel, making travel easy and convenient. This one-day, high-impact program is designed to be a comprehensive review of the most relevant information. Program benefits include:
Experienced Faculty – Gain practical information and exam guidance from faculty members who have first-hand experience with the CGSO Board Exam. Limited program size ensures plenty of opportunity for discussion.
Focused Content Review – Optimize your time by reviewing the most relevant data for the exam. This course covers updated NCCN algorithms and new sentinel trials in surgical oncology. Topics include:
- Peritoneal Surface Malignancy and Malignant Bowel Obstruction
- Gastric and Esophageal
- Endocrine, Head and Neck, and GIST
- HPB (including liver and pancreas)
- Melanoma and Cutaneous Malignancies
- Extremity and Retroperitoneal Sarcoma
Mock Oral Exams – Prepare for this challenging portion of the exam. This course devotes one-third of the agenda to oral exam role play with faculty advice and guidance in a small group setting.
The course is available to first-year CGSO fellows, breast surgical oncology fellows, and surgical residents, as well as practicing surgical oncologists who wish to undergo a refresher or update.
Registration is now open through January 22. Register now!
- Registration is $899 for SSO members and $999 for non-members. Space is limited, so please register early to secure your seat!
- To register for this event, please visit Surgonc.org/ExpertED, and login using your SSO username and password.
- If you do not have an SSO login, you may create a free account here.
- Once logged in, search the catalog under “Live Events” for CGSO Board Exam Review Course and select “Add to Cart”.
- Registration Refund Policy: Please note that all requests for registration refunds must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10, 2020 for review. All refunds are subject to a $100 non-refundable processing fee. No refunds will be issued after January 10, 2020.
Housing is also open – book now! Hotel Cut-Off Date – Monday, January 6, 2020
Hilton Chicago O’Hare
- King Bed – $104 + applicable taxes
- The group room rate cannot be guaranteed after the cut-off date.
- Use this toll-free number to make your reservation: 1-800-Hiltons. Be sure to mention ‘SSO – Complex General Surgical Oncology Board Exam Review Course’ to get the group rate.
Questions? Please contact SSO Education & Meetings at email@example.com.