Join colleagues from around the world May 14-16, 2020, in Houston, TX, for the International Sentinel Node Society’s Biennial Meeting, ISNS 2020, in collaboration with the Society of Surgical Oncology.
ISNS 2020 will explore an integrated approach to assessing the role of the sentinel node (SN) in cancer care. Topics discussed during this meeting will include:
- Landmark clinical trials that have shaped the understanding of the role of SN biopsy in staging and treatment decision making
- Personalized prognosis in an era of SN biopsy and molecular medicine
- Pathological assessment of the SN across cancer types
- Tumor and SN biology/immunology
- New technologies
- Case-based multi-disciplinary tumor boards
Program details are forthcoming. Please check back for updates.
- Call for Abstracts: Open now through January 21, 2020
- Registration Opens: January 2020
- Housing Deadline: April 15, 2020
The Call of Abstracts is Open
- Head and Neck
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Gastrointestinal (colorectal/gastric/other)
- Other/Non applicable
ISNS 2020 housing is now available at:
Hyatt Recency Houston
1200 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002
Discounted Group Rates: Room Rate (Single/Double) – $159, plus tax (currently 17% and are subject to change.)
For additional hotel assistance, please contact us at 877-803-7534 or click here to find contact information by Region.
When booking via the reservation office, be sure to mention “ISNS 2020” to receive the group rate. Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to 3 pm CST the day of arrival, or first night’s room & tax will be charged.