Join colleagues from around the world May 14-16, 2020, in Houston, TX, for the International Sentinel Node Society’s Biennial Meeting, ISNS 2020, in collaboration with the Society of Surgical Oncology.
ISNS 2020 will explore an integrated approach to assessing the role of the sentinel node (SN) in cancer care. Topics discussed during this meeting will include:
- Landmark clinical trials that have shaped the understanding of the role of SN biopsy in staging and treatment decision making
- Personalized prognosis in an era of SN biopsy and molecular medicine
- Pathological assessment of the SN across cancer types
- Tumor and SN biology/immunology
- New technologies
- Case-based multi-disciplinary tumor boards
Program and session details can be found here. Please check back for updates.
- Registration is open! See below.
- Housing Deadline: April 15, 2020. See below.
The Call of Abstracts is Closed
- Head and Neck
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Gastrointestinal (colorectal/gastric/other)
- Lymphedema (prevention and treatment)
- Translational/Sentinel Node Biology/Tumor & Microenvironment/Immunology
- Clinical Decision-Making/Clinical Trials
Registration is now open! To register for this event, please visit surgonc.org/experted, and login using your SSO username and password.
- If you do not have an SSO login, you may create a free account here.
- Once logged in, search the catalog under “Live Events” for ISNS 2020 and select “Add to Cart”.
- Registration Rates:
- Advance (Through May 10)
- Physician Registration: $400
- RN/PA/Resident/Student: $200
- Onsite (May 11-16)
- Physician Registration: $475
- RN/PA/Resident/Student: $250
- Advance (Through May 10)
- If you’re located outside the U.S. and are interested in attending ISNS 2020, please contact email@example.com for a potential registration discount before registering.
- Registration Refund Policy: Please note that all requests for registration refunds must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2020 for review. All refunds are subject to a $100 non-refundable processing fee. No refunds will be issued after April 30, 2020.
ISNS 2020 housing is now available at:
Hyatt Regency Houston
1200 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002
Discounted Group Rates: Room Rate (Single/Double) – $159, plus tax (currently 17% and are subject to change.) To receive Group Rate book before April 15, 2020 (subject to availability).
A limited number of rooms are available for the night of May 13, 2020, at the rate of $184, plus tax.
For additional hotel assistance, please contact us at 877-803-7534 or click here to find contact information by Region.
When booking via the reservation office, be sure to mention “ISNS 2020” to receive the group rate. Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to 3 pm CST the day of arrival, or first night’s room & tax will be charged.
Please contact SSO Education at email@example.com or 847-427-1400.