Please plan to join colleagues virtually at the SSO 2021 – International Conference on Surgical Cancer Care, March 18 – 20, 2021. As we look to March, we are very excited to build upon what we have learned from the SSO 2020 Virtual Meeting and offer a significantly enhanced interactive and engaging experience with networking opportunities. The Scientific Program Committee and Annual Meeting Reimagination Task Force will be exploring innovative ways of delivering practice-changing content, sharing wisdom and expertise, and enabling peer-to-peer connections at the Virtual Meeting. Further information will be shared in the near future.
The SSO Scientific Program Committee invites and encourages SSO members, residents, fellows, students, and researchers involved in cancer care to submit their scientific work to make SSO 2021 exceptional.
Call for Abstracts Key Information
|October 26, 2020||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|Early-December 2020||Abstract Notifications Sent to Presenter/Submitter|
|December 14, 2020||Abstract Withdrawal Deadline|
|January 2021||Abstracts Added to Online Schedule|
|March 2021||Abstracts Published in the Annals of Surgical Oncology|
|March 18-20, 2021||SSO 2021 Virtual Meeting|
- Hepato-pancreato-biliary (including pancreas)
- Peritoneal Surface Malignancies
- Quality Improvement/Clinical Outcomes for Specific Disease Sites
- Upper Gastrointestinal (lips to ileocecal valve, including esophagus and stomach
- Other: Urology/Head & Neck
- Sub-categories: Team Science and Disparities in Surgical Oncologic Care
- Video: Techniques or Interesting Cases