The Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO), founded in April 1997, is a non-profit, professional academic group comprised of clinical oncology professionals, relevant enterprises and public institutions. The Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology has been a partner of SSO since September 2015. CSCO is committed to continuing medical education on clinical oncology, enhancing multi-center research, promoting the standardization of tumor diagnosis and treatment that benefits all patients.
2019 CSCO Call for Applications
The Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO) has offered SSO members 15 opportunities to present their SSO 2019 abstract data at their upcoming meeting in Xiamen, China on September 18-22, 2019.
Each opportunity includes:
- A stipend of up to $1,000 USD to assist with travel expenses
- Complimentary registration to attend the Annual Meeting of the Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology
- Accommodation for four nights to attend the Annual Meeting.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must:
- Have had an abstract/poster accepted at SSO 2019
- Be an SSO member
- Be 45 years of age or younger
- Be able to travel to China in September 2019
- Possess a valid passport
- If not a U.S. Citizen, must be able to obtain a visa
To learn more about this opportunity, or to submit a completed application, please contact Ana Olivares, Manager, Global Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit an application & CV is Monday, June 3, 2019. Notifications will be sent out to all applicants in July 2019.
Download application here.