- Trends in Reoperation After Initial Lumpectomy for Breast Cancer – Addressing Overtreatment in Surgical Management. Morrow M et al, JAMA Oncol. Online publication June 5, 2017.
- Relationship Between Margin Width and Recurrence of Ductal Carcinoma in Situ: Analysis of 2996 Women Treated with Breast-conserving Surgery for 30 Years. Van Zee KJ et al. Ann Surgery 2015 » October, 2015
- Prospective Validation of a 21-Gene Expression Assay. Sparano JA et al. NEJM 2015 » September 28, 2015
- Breast Cancer Mortality After a Diagnosis of Ductal Carcinoma in Situ. Narod SA et al. JAMA Oncology 2015 » A August 20, 2015
- Decreasing Recurrence Rates for Ductal Carcinoma in Situ: Analysis of 2996 Women Treated with Breast-Conserving Surgery Over 30 Years. Subhedar P, et al. Ann Surg Oncol 2015 » July 28, 2015
- Regional Nodal Irradiation in Early-Stage Breast Cancer » July 23, 2015
- Risk Prediction for Local Breast Cancer Recurrence Among Women with DCIS Treated in a Community Practice: A Nested, Case-Control Study. Collins LC, et al. Ann Surg Oncol 2015 » July 10, 2015